Atlantic Links Terms and Conditions
- Golf tee-times, accommodation and transport requirements are all offered subject to availability.
- A non-returnable deposit of £50.00 per person is required to secure a booking for UK Golf Breaks. Please note that dependent on golf courses and hotels, some itineraries may require a larger deposit. The subsequent balance must be paid for, not later than four weeks prior to arrival, or upon confirmation of booking, if the booking is within four weeks of commencement for UK Golf Breaks.
- No allowance can be made for tee-times not utilised or rooms not occupied during the period of the booking.
- We act as an agent only in respect of all bookings taken and/or made on your behalf. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into, or for any services or arrangements you purchase, or for the acts or omissions of the chosen accommodation provider, the golf clubs or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the chosen accommodation provider and the golf clubs.
- Prices quoted include golf green fees, accommodation, breakfast and VAT, unless stated otherwise.
- All rates are per person based on two people sharing a twin or double room, unless stated otherwise.
- No single room supplement is charged where a single bedded room is available. If a twin or a double room is let as a single room, a supplement may be charged.
- Weekend supplements may be applicable because of the higher cost of weekend green fees.
- Non-golfer rates are available.
- VAT is inclusive at 20%.
- Clients are reminded that a holiday booking is a legally binding contract. If you cancel or shorten your holiday, you are still liable to pay. We therefore recommend all clients to take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance when placing a booking. Should you have to cancel your break for any reason, please inform us immediately in writing.
- Cancellation charges calculated from the day notification is received are as follows:
Period before commencement —— Cancellation charge as % of total
More than 60 days ————————– Deposit only
59 – 30 days ———————————– 50%
29 – 15 days ———————————– 75%
14 days or less ——————————– 100%
3. Please note that when cancellation falls within the terms of an Insurance Policy, the above charges will normally be refunded to you by the Insurance Company on receipt of a valid claim.
- In order to comply with the Package Travel, Package Tours and Package Holidays Regulations 1992, all client money is held in trust until the clients’ holiday has been completed. However, please note that most golf courses and accommodation providers require a deposit in order to confirm bookings. In this instance, client funds are released in order to ensure said bookings are confirmed.
GOLF CLUB CONDITIONS OF PLAY / CLOSURES
- Whilst all recommended Golf Clubs are all maintained to a high standard, the playing condition may vary occasionally due to course maintenance programmes or adverse weather conditions. Pull Trolley, Electric Trolley and buggy bans can occur, which are decisions made by the Club on the day. If you are unable to play golf due to weather related course closure, we will obtain a refund or green fee voucher for that round. We cannot be held responsible for inclement weather or for the condition of the course during your break.
- As we act only as an agent for the golf clubs and accommodation providers, if you have a complaint or experience any problems during your break please inform the golf club or accommodation provider concerned immediately. When a complaint is specific to issues arising during your break, compensation is down to the golf club or accommodation provider. If a satisfactory conclusion is not reached however, please notify us in writing immediately on your return home and we will take up the issue with the supplier and endeavour to reach a satisfactory conclusion.